Here you will find a collection of basic techniques and concepts that will help you succeed. Some of them are easier and some are more complex, but all are skills that you will likely need to learn on your path to mastering TEC warfare. This also serves as a sort of vocabulary list of concepts that you will see and hear reference to.
- Kiting - moving your opponent's units where you want them.
- Screening - using your units (particularly fast ones) to protect soft targets, in particular: protecting your archers.
- Tanking - putting one or two units out in front to absorb damage. Inadvisable.
- Ninja Capture - using invisible units to capture CPs
- Unit Quantity Advantage - Creating local disparities of force on the map to increase your tactical position